Thursday, March 3, 2011

2011, Week 09: And now I'm on time - March 2, 2011

Well, after not getting last week's set out on time, here I am getting this week's set out so fast that the sun hasn't risen on the next morning yet. I'm not going to go on too long, as I'm a little on the tired side, but not only do I have this week's set ready to go, but I've got an idea of what to do with this blog the remaining 6 days a week I'm not recording, editing and publishing the Aelven Aetherics set - but more on that later. For now, here's tonight's playlist:

  1. Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls
  2. Coin-Operated Goi by Voltaire
  3. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
  4. Requiem by Paul Roland
  5. Sewer (live) [Explicit] by The Men That Will Not Be Blamed For Nothing
  6. Ruby's Arms by Frente!
  7. Chronopolis by Yasunori Mitsuda
  8. Sherry Monocle by Mr. B The Gentleman Rhymer
  9. Fade To Black by Apocalyptica
  10. Single Ladies (In Mayberry) by Party Ben
  11. Tôt Ou Tard by EZ3kiel
  12. Eve at the Mansion by Katzenjammer Kabarett
  13. Dreams Of Persia by Vernian Process
  14. All My Loving by Emilie Autumn
  15. March of the Minor by Circus Contraption
  16. Alibi by Johnny Hollow
  17. Dinah by Max Raabe und Palast Orchester
  18. Calling You by Machiavel
  19. Singing In The Rain (Love Baby) by Betina Bager
  20. The Wrath Of Fate by Abney Park
  21. Lady, Thats My Skull by The Moon and Serpent Grand Egyptian Theatre of Marvels
  22. Penny Dreadful by Professor Elemental
  23. The Iron Rose by The Clockwork Dolls
  24. Ave Satani by Gregorian
  25. Early Morning Prayer by The Tenth Stage
  26. Amsterdam by Revue Noir
  27. Conspiracy by Dr. Steel
  28. Vast by Humanwine
  29. Freakshow (from The Carnivorous Carnival) by The Gothic Archies
  30. Deconstruct by Epica
  31. Cats and Starlings by Alexandra Hamer
  32. Roumania by Gogol Bordello
  33. Dark Eyes by DeVotchKa
  34. Kinderhook Hoopskirt Works by Rasputina

OK, so that's the setlist. Now for the rest of the news (what I referred to earlier). I'm making no promises (since that's what wound up with me not getting last week's set published until today), but I'm going to try to do a daily fictional post entitled "On This Day in Steampunk History", wherein I will try to tie in real world events to a fictional steampunk framwork. Please feel free to chime in on my efforts with ideas of your own, commentaries or even fictional memories and expansions on what comes out of my keyboard.

And now, here's the link to this week's set.

No comments:

Post a Comment