Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Week 20: Brain fuzz - Oct. 18, 2010

Another week with minor technical problems and no requests from the blogosphere. But we did get one request from the patrons at The Drunken Drow, so I'm not too disappointed. I've been a bit busy this week and my brain seems to be a bit fuzzy about what's been going on (Has Lord Balpein been experimenting on the dimensional link again?), so I think I'll just go straight to this week's playlist:

  1. Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls
  2. Ballad Of Abdul Alzahred by The Peculiar Pretzelmen
  3. Fade to Black by Nox Arcana
  4. One More Bottle of Rum by The Pirates Charles
  5. My Heart, Your Hands by Dommin
  6. One Night in Bangkok by Murray Head
  7. Perpetuum Mobile by Penguin Cafe Orchestra
  8. The Engine Driver by The Decemberists
  9. Lost Coastlines by Okkervil River
  10. Just Four Weeks by The Bad Things
  11. Revolt by Vernian Process
  12. Forever Can Be by Ashes Divide
  13. Our Swords by Band of Horses
  14. The Reign (Scoremix) by Tarja Turunen
  15. Open My Eyes (Acoustic Version) by The Rasmus
  16. Haunted by Poe
  17. Emergency Exit by Beck
  18. Daze by Beats Antique
  19. I'll Be Yours by Placebo
  20. The Last Beat of My Heart by DeVotchKa
  21. Nebel by Rammstein
  22. It Could Be Sunshine by Love & Rockets
  23. Roulette by System Of A Down
  24. Prescilla by Bat For Lashes
  25. In the Flowers by Animal Collective
  26. Solitary Man by HIM
  27. The Bleeding by Five Finger Death Punch
  28. La Banlieu by Beirut
  29. Locking Up The Sun by Poets of the Fall

And that should do it for this week. Here's the link you've been waiting for - this week's show. Don't forget to post any requests as comments to the latest post on the Aelven Aetherics blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment