Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Week 17: The "Oops" edition (Warning: contains language) - Sept. 27, 2010

Well, Things went very well last week. I actually got things started almost on time (I have to wait for the performer before me to finish before I can start) and I didn't start playing any music before remembering to start the recording. I even got the file uploaded to the server that same night. So why is this blog post not going up until the next show has finished recording? Because I got busy, then our family electro-teleconfabulator broke down requiring part ordering and technician visits and it didn't get back into full form until this very morning.

Oh, yes. One word of warning. We had a request for a certain song who's title is rather risque and said title is repeated rather often throughout the song. If you have a problem with it, please be assured I will take no offense if you decide not to listen.

So, without further ado, here's LAST WEEK's list of songs:
Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls
Gypsy by Kim Boekbinder
Glorious by Fuse
Bleak Landscape by The Divine Comedy
5 Second Minute by Frankenstein Brothers
Where the Wild Roses Grow by Gregorian

And with that, dear readers, I shall bid you a good night. Here's the link for last week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment