Saturday, June 5, 2010

Steaming up the elves

*ahem* Well, hello. Um, I'm elEmme Enzo, DJ errant. Very errant, in this case. Just for the record, don't go mocking the local power structure in a totalitarian state if you want to continue performing AND being free (and alive).

I made that mistake (though I didn't realize just how sensitive they were) and had to take a run through an untested dimensional gate to keep my head. I'm not sure just where this Elvenshire place is in relation to the world I started from but the inn I'm DJing at now is located at http://slurl.com/secondlife/Elvenshire/156/112/24. And guess what? These people had never heard Steampunk music before. Since my equipment is somehow still able to connect with my music library - wherever it is - and play anything I want from it, I'm playing a steampunk set there every Monday from 8 p.m. until at least 10 p.m. local time. That seems to be synched with pacific time, but you know how oddly time can run between dimensions.

Anyway, more later, but I think I'm going to try recording my sessions and putting the up here for people to listen to. Maybe I'll even figure out how to put up some pictures occasionally. Drop by if you want to be there live and maybe get your requests heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment