Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Week 3 - June 21, 2010

And we've made it through another week here in Elvenshire. There's an odd, timeless quality to the place. I'm still not sure where it is in relations to where I came from, but I think I'm getting used to it. I hope more of you come and visit when I'm playing.

Anyway, here's this week's list of what you missed live but can hear here. I THINK I've got this set up right to make this thing work as a podcast. Keep your fingers crossed.


  1. Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls
  2. The Wake (Dream Mix) by Abney Park
  3. Fait Accompli by Curve
  4. Brand New Key by Rasputina
  5. Down in the Park by Gary Numan
  6. Wicked by Switchblade Symphony
  7. Grand Canyon by The Magnetic Fields
  8. Coin-Operated Goi by Voltaire
  9. Midsummer`s Daydream by Triumph
  10. Waiting For The Night by Depeche Mode
  11. Robber Baron by Voltaire
  12. Atrocity Exhibition by Joy Division
  13. I'm Your Moon by Jonathan Coulton
  14. Batonga by Angelique Kidjo
  15. Fingertips by Poe
  16. Missing by Evanescence
  17. Garden of Delight (Hereafter) by The Mission UK
  18. Enigma of the Absolute by Dead Can Dance
  19. A Tale That Wasn't Right by Helloween
  20. Birthday by The Cruxshadows
  21. Vagues De Vapeur by Vernian Process
  22. Cabaret Fortune Teller by Audra
  23. Enough by Tarja Turunen
  24. Carousel by Siouxsie & The Banshees
  25. Mad World by Tears For Fears
  26. Supertheory Of Supereverything by Gogol Bordello
  27. Uptown Girl by Max Raabe
  28. Song For Dead Time (Jarboe Version) by Swans
  29. Elvenpath by Nightwish
  30. Missa Solemnis by Solemn Novena
  31. Porky Pig - Son of a Bitch by Porky Pig/Mel Blanc

And here's the link for this week's set.

Next week I'll have even more music lined up for you. Hope to see you there!

p.s. If you have any musical requests, leave a comment on whatever the newest post is and I'll try to work them into an upcoming set.

No comments:

Post a Comment