Monday, February 18, 2013

Chai Me Up, Dec. 12, '12

Here it is, your moment of Zen. Here's the link to the podcast, and here's the playlist:
  1. Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright
  2. Amazing Grace cover medley by The Corsairs
  3. Blue velvet by Thomas Truax
  4. Feather by Etherine
  5. Guaranga by Gipsy Kings
  6. The Donkey's Fiddle Machine by The Violet Tribe
  7. Swing a Cat by The Corsairs *
  8. Yeke Yeke by Mory Kante
  9. London, 1856 - A Steampunk Adventure (structure finished) by Walid Feghali
  10. What's the State of the Union? by Shakespeare Wallah
  11. Hely Meli by Hamid El Shaeri
  12. Running Up That Hill by Gregorian
  13. Chaplin Nonsense Song by Vagabond Opera
  14. Sunlight Dancing by Deuter
  15. Godspeed by Shayfer James
  16. Caravan (Single Version) by Rush
  17. Lyset by Leaves' Eyes
  18. Into the Narrow Pass by Maximalism
  19. Old Calcutta by Birds Of Chicago
  20. There'll Be Time For Loving by The Two Man Gentlemen Band
  21. I'll Still be a Geek After Nobody Thinks it's Chic by Marian Call *
  22. Made For You by OneRepublic
  23. Mehenatta by Sxip Shirey
  24. When Breath Becomes Visible (Mission 13 Remix) by Sci-Fi Romance & Mission 13
  25. Medina (Album Version) by Rachid Taha
  26. The Miser's Will IV: The Engineer by Tom Slatter
  27. Search & Destroy by Skunk Anansie
  28. Der Heyser Bulgar by Klezmer Conservatory Band
  29. Not Because by Jordan Reyne aka Dr. Kevorkian & the Suicide Machine
  30. Shabbos Waltz by Andy Statman & David Grisman
* = Request

Running time = 2 hours 4 minutes

And for those who'd like to acquire as many of these tracks as you can, here's the link to the iTunes playlist.
 

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for playing my music on your podcast, 'tis most appreciated!

    I have a new album available which you might like to hear. Can I email you with details?

    Many thanks

    Tom Slatter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for producing music for me to play. I'm sorry my life got too complicated for this blog and I missed your comment. While I believe I have your new album, as I am on your mailing list already, I am always open to contact and commentary.

      Delete