Monday, February 27, 2012

Whew!

Guess what, folks? The flood's over. I know it doesn't seem possible, but the backlog has been cleared and from here on (hopefully) you will be getting things much closer to when they happened. I, in either my DJ Piper Steampunk or elEmme Enzo avatar, will be recording and posting my Second Life steampunk sets for you and getting them up for you as quickly as I can. As this can take some not-inconsequential processing, it still probably won't be showing up the next day, but I'll try to make it less than a week. ;-)

But, wait. I can hear you asking why, if all the recordings in this flood that just ended were recorded over a month ago, I can say we're caught up. Well, I just went through a significant move that took me off the DJ decks for well over a month and I just started DJing again this past week, so there weren't any sets for me to record for you. But that does mean I'll be posting a new set in just a day or so - once I recover from all this catch-up work.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment