Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here's what's going on

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my radio silence. There are two basic reasons for this. The first is that the machine I use to DJ with, and (usually) to post to this blog with, was accidentally converted to a high-tech brick by a stupid-user trick. *hangs head in shame* And this happened the morning after a set was recorded but not posted.

The second reason was that, after the system was completely rebuilt, we have been spending large amounts of time clearing up unnecessary duplications in the music library and DJing and building sets, etc. This has all left no time for updating the blog. But this is finally changing. We've gotten through the worst of it and, two DJ household that this is, we're getting things back the way it needs to be for continued functioning.

In the meantime, I've still been recording the sets I've played since our week of forced absence from spinning music. So this means that there will be a burst of podcasts coming to you soon, not only from my Aelven Aetherics gigs (Elven/Celtic/edgy steampunk), but also from my Chai Me Up (Mediterranean flavored steampunk) and Blues-Infused Steam (Blues & Ragtime mixed into steampunk) sets.

So don't despair. I'm coming back with more music for you soon. And maybe something of a redesign on the site to try to help make things easier to find.

Note: I will be back-dating the posts to their actual dates, so don't be surprised if this posts stays on top for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment