Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Second St(r)eam: Blues-Infused Steam

Due to a limitation in the number of groups available to an avatar (screen name, ID, whatever you want to call it) in Second Life, I found myself needing to create a second avatar (DJPiper Steampunk) just for DJing on top of the one I already had (elEmme Enzo) which was primarily for DJing. As a result, I've been doing more sets in various places and just started doing a new steampunk gig set in Florida of the 1800s.

While discussing it with the owner, I found myself designing this set as a more bluesy/jazzy set, and thus was born Blues-Infused Steam. So I will be putting up two sets every week for you to enjoy. Unfortunately, I forgot to export the playlist from this set, so you will have to listen to it to hear what went on, but next week I hope to have the playlist for you, just like I do in the Aelven Aetherics sets.

So now, here's this week's set of Blues-Infused Steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment