Thursday, February 17, 2011

2011, Week 07: On time and with information - Feb. 16, 2011

Well, this week wasn't one of our more wildly successful weeks at The Drunken Drow, but we had fun. But it struck me that I may not have made it clear that the Aelven Aetherics sets are something of an experiment for me. It's where I try out pieces that may or may not work. And I really do depend on the feedback I get to tell me when something is and isn't working. Luckily, I get some feedback from the people who show up in Second Life. But I'd really like to hear from those of you who've been downloading the podcast version. If you co come to the podcast blog page and submit a comment or two about songs you liked or didn't like or changes you'd like to see made, I'd be grateful.

Granted, I cannot guarantee that I will use all your suggestions, but I will listen to all of them and see what can be done to keep improving my sets.

Of course, now you're going to be wanting to see what's being played in this set. And I'm going to show you:

  1. Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls
  2. Echos In Den Wald by Unto Ashes
  3. Easter 1916 by Paul Roland
  4. Leaving Ground by Etherine
  5. Era by Levi
  6. Poor David by The Peculiar Pretzelmen
  7. Haiti by Arcade Fire
  8. Pulling Your Insides Out by Jill Tracy
  9. Toy Shop Armageddon by Circus Contraption
  10. Big Top Suite Part 2: Clowns by Beat Circus
  11. Into Your Fade by The Extraordinary Contraptions
  12. Blossoms by Lux Interna
  13. Getting Directons/Thudd by Dr. Steel
  14. I Want Only You by The Cog is Dead
  15. Mount Wroclai (Idle Days) by Beirut
  16. Pressure Valve by Escape The Clouds
  17. The Lily by Hellblinki Sextet
  18. In The Reptile Room (from The Reptile Room) by The Gothic Archies
  19. Die For Love by Johnny Hollow
  20. Iron Flowers From Sirius by Olga Scotland
  21. M i ? by Orphaned Land
  22. Sun In My Mouth by Bjork
  23. Bittersweet by Apocalyptica
  24. Black Spider by Sunday Driver
  25. A Strange Kind of Love by Diane Birch
  26. Army Dreamers by Kate Bush
  27. Calamity Song by The Decemberists
  28. Strangers by Agent Ribbons

Thus we come to the end of another week in Elvenshire. I hope you're enjoying what you've been hearing and I hope someday to get some feedback from you. Here's the link for this week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment