Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Week 22: The soft & loud of it - Nov. 1, 2010

It's that time of the week again. The show's over, the recording has been processed and uploaded and it's time for me to talk about what went wrong and/or right with it. Well, I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to tell you about how the volume levels bounce all over the place (like usual) and I'm not going to talk about my lack of requests from you, the listeners. Nope. I'm not going to do it... I just did, didn't I? *facepalm*. Oh well, maybe next week. 

Speaking of nexxt week, look for a special Samhain (not Halloween) set. In the meantime, here's this weeks playlist:
  1. Coin-Operated Boy by The Dresden Dolls
  2. This Place Is Haunted by DeVotchKa
  3. Coin Operated Goi by Voltaire
  4. The Circle Of The Lustful by Mediaeval Baebes
  5. Stalker by Kim Boekbinder
  6. Sacrilege by Abney Park
  7. Pepper by Butthole Surfers
  8. Cemetery Polka by Tom Waits
  9. My Wife by Beirut
  10. The Ugly And The Beautiful by The Real Tuesday Weld
  11. Cannibal Buffet by Voltaire
  12. Lie Broken, Bleeding by Black Tape For A Blue Girl
  13. Haverghast Asylum by Midnight Syndicate
  14. Aurore Boreale by Eclat
  15. Revival by Beats Antique
  16. The Wind I De Wide by The Dead Brothers
  17. 1959 by The Sisters Of Mercy
  18. Out Of The Shadows by Iron Maiden
  19. Ecce Gratum (Club Mix) by Qntal
  20. Plainsong by The Cure
  21. Gypsy Part of Town by Gogol Bordello
  22. Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush
  23. The Dr. Steel Show by Dr. Steel
  24. Good To Know Ya by Circus Contraption
  25. Gettysburg by Ratatat
  26. Mamma Mia by The Brotherhood of St Gregory
  27. Pretty In Pink by The Dresden Dolls
  28. Phobos by Darcy James Argue's Secret Society
  29. Seven Deadly Sins by Flogging Molly
  30. Spider Cider by Man Man

Well, that does it for another week. As I said, I'll be back next week with a Samhain set and we'll be having fun with that. For now, I'll be leaving you with the link for this week's set.

No comments:

Post a Comment